We are extremely proud to announce that:
Our school continues to be a good school - Ofsted February 2018
It is particularly pleasing to read that:
- parents, carers and pupils hold this school in high regard
- increased communication between school and parents has been noted.
- pupils said that they enjoy school and know that they can talk to adults about their worries and that adults value their contributions.
- we give pupils every opportunity to achieve their full potential and develop a range of skills across a broad curriculum.
- we work diligently, ensuring that pupils are safe and that all safeguarding measures are effective.
- parents who responded to Parent View, Ofsted’s online questionnaire, overwhelmingly feel that their children are well cared for and well looked after at this school.
- progress data for all groups of pupils in school shows an encouraging picture in reading and mathematics this year.
- we are active in the promotion of attendance.
Ofsted report, dated Feb 2018, click on this link
Letter to parents regarding the Ofsted inspection February 2018, click on this link
Please use this link to find school performance tables from the DfE.