School Values and Ethos
Our overriding aim is to provide for all children, regardless of race, gender or disability, a secure, caring and supportive environment in which each child can achieve their intellectual, emotional, social and physical potential in an enjoyable way.
- To provide very good quality education for all pupils and strive for high standards in all aspects of school life.
- To develop the full potential of each child through a variety of relevant and challenging experiences.
- To encourage the continuing development of all pupils' aptitudes, abilities and interests.
- To promote within each child a positive self-image and provide a stimulating learning environment where each child's work is valued and achievements are celebrated
- To promote a happy caring school where good communication and relationships lead to respect and appreciation of others regardless of race, sex, colour, religion or disability.
- To develop independent learners equipped with the skills and knowledge for life in a changing world
- To help children develop lively and enquiring minds and encourage them to communicate their feelings and ideas in a variety of ways.
- To encourage the children's spiritual, moral and cultural development in all areas of their life.
- To foster and develop a partnership between the school, the home and the wider community.
- To promote an awareness of and a responsibility for the environment in which we live in and the role we play in sustaining it.