We are extremely proud to announce that:
Our school continues to be a good school - Ofsted February 2018
It is particularly pleasing to read that:
- parents, carers and pupils hold this school in high regard
- increased communication between school and parents has been noted.
- pupils said that they enjoy school and know that they can talk to adults about their worries and that adults value their contributions.
- we give pupils every opportunity to achieve their full potential and develop a range of skills across a broad curriculum.
- we work diligently, ensuring that pupils are safe and that all safeguarding measures are effective.
- parents who responded to Parent View, Ofsted’s online questionnaire, overwhelmingly feel that their children are well cared for and well looked after at this school.
- progress data for all groups of pupils in school shows an encouraging picture in reading and mathematics this year.
- we are active in the promotion of attendance.